You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2008, Tow Republic has specialized in building custom, sales-driving websites for towing service businesses. Our work ranges from highly customized, multi-location franchise websites down to web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like.
What’s Included In Our Web Design Services
- Website hosting (optional)
- Website security (optional)
- Custom website designs (including multiple page templates)
- Custom website coding and development
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
HOW MUCH DO WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES COST?
One question we get a lot is “How much does a website cost?”
Truthfully, you can find websites for pretty much any price—but you get what you pay for.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website. Hosting providers include Siteground (our recommendation if you have a WordPress website), GoDaddy, InMotion, and others.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.ie, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, others cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Our web design services for home service companies aren’t one size fits all—there are no cookie-cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your business. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
You also need to continually update it to keep up with the modern customer’s expectations. Most website designs only have a life expectancy of 2-5 years.